The Bohage Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?]

4 posters

Go down

Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?] Empty Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?]

Post by =OHC= elysium Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Bring back Norton!

Need I say more? Discuss.

=OHC= elysium
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?] Empty ...

Post by JIMMAAH Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:36 pm

LOL =.=

all i hafta say is =/ bounce

URGH SHE HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!!! >.> i dont wanna talk about batface ...
not great at teaching, no sense of humour, only talks about her house and her daughter.... GTFO already!

anyway =) i saw tropic thunder the other day =/ that movie is pretty much WTF!!!!
JIMMAAH
JIMMAAH
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 86

http://bf2s.com/player/74172921/

Back to top Go down

Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?] Empty Re: Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?]

Post by =OHC= elysium Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

"Guys, I'm destracted because my daughter is very ill. And, being a proffesional teacher, it is perfectly alright to let life outside school impact on my teaching and of course, you all care so deeply for my daughter so I feel the need to let you know. Also, my house is almost done! Oh wait! Phone call! I will be back in a minute, I just need to answer this phone call even though it is about a week until the Trials."

I want to have sex with Batfay, though. She's so hot and experienced.

Que Macallister's talking/singing to himself (yes, that's what Maca keeps doing to piss her off so much) followed by over reaction from Her!

Last edited by =OHC= Jammers on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total

=OHC= elysium
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?] Empty Re: Batface [wtf do i need to put at least 10 characters in the title for!? WTF Jimmy!?]

Post by McDean Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 am

lmao
McDean
McDean
=B'oh= Elite Forum Developer

Number of posts : 193

http://www.thebohage.com

Back to top Go down

Post by =OHC= Jammers Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 am

I hope her daughter dies. Then we can have Norton back.

Ok, I don't really, but I seriously hope that she just moves house so she can shut up about her current one.
=OHC= Jammers
=OHC= Jammers
Major

Number of posts : 111

http://jammers.envias.net

Back to top Go down

Post by =OHC= elysium Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:35 pm

I love you Jammers and your Mod abusing powers Razz

And edit: I want to have sweet, consensual sex with you jimmy for swear filter.

Last edited by =OHC= Jammers on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KEKEKEKEKE)

=OHC= elysium
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down