The Bohage Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OzFort Avaliability

Go down

OzFort Avaliability Empty OzFort Avaliability

Post by Rowdy Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Class

Scout

Scout/Med

Solly/Med

Sniper

?

Demo/Solly

Solly

Time Slot

A Freakin Scout

Alexi

Dumpface

Jazzakid

Jammers

McBort

McDean

Rowdy

Sun 7-8
8-9
9+
Mon 7-8
8-9
9+
Tue 7-8
8-9
9+
Wed 7-8
8-9
9+
Thur 7-8
8-9
9+

Signed up?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

Ok so after hours of coding i got this table happening. It is basically a guideline for availability and classes preffered for the ozfortress competition. I myself havent spoken to everybody in the table, but ive got the ones i have spoken to and the people that said they were interested on the B'Oh Community page. It is obviously only a guidline, and can be changed whenever, just wanted to get something up to help the admins decide what days are best.

I have left my class out because i am happy to play whatever we are short on, so everybody else can have fun and play the classes they like.

Basic rollout in 6v6 is 2 scouts 2 soldier 1 demo and 1 medic. Usually the only changes to this is the scouts, if we/anybody has an awesome sniper we can sacrifice a scout for that, and on last points a scout usually swaps to Engy or Heavy or both depending on situation and whatever. So dont think the traditional 2 Scouts is compulsary. We're only here to have fun after all.

Red obviously means NA, green is good and i havent included friday and saturday because no one will schedule a match for those days. (At least ive never seen one).

Also i realise my coding skills arent the best Very Happy

Rowdy
Commando on Crack

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum